LOW CARB Korean beef bowls except with zoodles! It is so much healthier and lighter without any of the carb guilt!!!
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 1/2 pounds (4 medium-sized) zucchini, spiralized
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil and Sriracha.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; drain excess fat.
- Stir in zucchini noodles, green onions and soy sauce mixture until well combined, allowing to simmer until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with sesame seeds, if desired.
For More Recipes : https://damndelicious.net/2017/10/08/korean-beef-zucchini-noodles/