Lemon pepper sheet pan salmon with green beans, asparagus and lemon dill yogurt. You can prep this dish ahead and keep it in the fridge for up to 3 days before baking it.
- 16 oz salmon cut into four portions
- 12 oz green beans ends trimmed
- 1 bunch asparagus ends trimmed
- 1 lemon sliced into rounds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Toss green beans and asparagus with olive oil and 1 tablespoon of lemon herb seasoning.
- arrange on a large sheet pan with lemon slices. You may need a second sheet pan.
- add the salmon fillet portions, and sprinkle with the remaining ½ tablespoon of lemon herb seasoning. arrange a couple of lemon slices on top of salmon.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until salmon is cooked through.
- Stir together the lemon dill yogurt ingredients and spoon over salmon and veggies.
- To prep ahead:Chop the veggies and store in an airtight container with the lemon slices. You can toss them in the olive oil and herb seasoning up to 3 days ahead.
- Salmon may also be stored in the fridge with the herb seasoning sprinkled on top for up to 3 days (check the best before date on your salmon before doing this though!).
- Stir together the yogurt ingredients and store in the fridge for up to a week.
- When you’re ready to cook, spread everything out on the sheet pan and cook for 12-15 minutes at 425°F.