Low Carb Keto Crock Pot Balsamic Chicken Thighs by sugarfreemom,
Low Carb Keto Crock Pot Balsamic Chicken Thighs are a perfect meal for a busy weeknight.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 240 minutes
Total time: 245 minutes
Servings : 8 Servings
• 1/2 teaspoon pepper
• 2 teaspoons dehydrated onion
• 4 garlic cloves minced
• 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon dried basil
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar divided
• 8 chicken thighs boneless, skinless (about 24 ounces)
• sprinkle of fresh chopped parsley
1. Combine the first five dry spices in a small bowl and spread over chicken on both sides.
2. Set aside.
3. Pour olive oil and garlic on the bottom of the crock pot. Pour in 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar.
4. Place chicken on top.
5. Sprinkle remaining balsamic vinegar over the chicken.
6. Cover and cook on high for 3 hours if you have a fairly new slow cooker. if you have an older slow cooker you may need to cook another hour.
7. Sprinkle with fresh parsley on top to serve.
Read More this full recipes at Low Carb Keto Crock Pot Balsamic Chicken Thighs