Low Carb Crock Pot Chicken Fajita Soup by eatingonadime,
Low Carb Crock Pot Chicken Fajita Soup,
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 360 minutes
Total time: 370 minutes
Servings: 8 Servings
• 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
• 1/2 cup of onion chopped
• 1 green bell pepper chopped
• 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts mine were frozen
• 2 cans of diced tomatoes 10 oz
• 2 cups of chicken broth
• 2 tablespoons of taco seasoning i used homemade
• 1 red bell pepper chopped
1. Combine all the ingredients in the crockpot.
2. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
3. Shred and chop the chicken.
4. Stir to combine the flavors.
Read More this full recipes at Low Carb Crock Pot Chicken Fajita Soup