Chicken Bacon avocado Salad With Roasted asparagus by pinchofyum,
This Chicken Bacon avocado Salad with Roasted asparagus is so simple and full of fresh flavor! One of my new favorites! enjoy!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 Servings
• 1 large ripe avocado
• 1/4 cup good quality olive oil
• 1/4 cup good quality balsamic vinegar
• 8 slices good quality thick bacon (smoked is yummy)
• 1 tablespoon butter
• 2 cups chopped asparagus
• 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning (more to taste)
• 4 cups spinach, cut or torn into bite-sized pieces
• 8 ounces chicken breast slices (i get it from the deli counter)
• fresh basil for topping
1. Fry the bacon according to package directions (i go for crispy on this one). Drain on a paper towel lined plate and crumble or chop into bite-sized pieces.
2. Melt the butter in a small skillet over high heat, ……………………………….
Read More this full recipes at Chicken Bacon Avocado Salad With Roasted Asparagus