Pesto Chicken With Zucchini Noodles by reciperunner,
Pesto Chicken With Zucchini Noodles. Juicy chicken marinated in pesto is the perfect protein to top these healthy and delicious zucchini noodles! a fast and easy alternative to your regular pasta dinner!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 7 minutes
Total time: 37 minutes
Servings: 2 Servings
• 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
• 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
• 1 tablespoon pesto
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 2 medium sized zucchini, spiralized
• Pesto and parmesan cheese for toppings
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine the chicken breasts, pesto, salt, and pepper tossing together until the chicken is coated in the pesto.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
3. Grill or sautè the chicken for about 3-4 minutes per side depending on the thickness of your chicken.
4. Remove the chicken from the heat and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
1. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and spray with cooking spray.
Read More this full recipes at Pesto Chicken With Zucchini Noodles