Sweet and Spicy Roasted Chicken Legs by mrshappyhomemaker,
Sweet and Spicy Roasted Chicken Legs are a staple in my menus. i mean, hello – they are cheap! and, i’m all about some frugal eats! i can buy a ton of them for next to nothing.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Total time: 70 minutes
Servings: 9 Servings
• 1 tablespoon ground cumin
• 1.5 tablespoons chili powder
• 1 tablespoon paprika
• 2 pounds skinless chicken legs
• ½ cup olive oil
• 4 tablespoons brown sugar
• 1 tablespoon garlic powder
• ½ teaspoon salt
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Make sure you remove the skin from your chicken legs if you haven’t already done so. Make 3 scores on the meaty section of each chicken leg, & place in a gallon sized ziploc bag. Whisk together the olive oil along with the brown sugar & all the spices. Pour the mixture on top of the chicken in the resealable plastic bag.
3. Marinate for at least 30 minutes. Place the chicken legs in a 9×13 casserole dish, scores facing up. Bake for 40 minutes.
Read More this full recipes at Sweet and Spicy Roasted Chicken Legs