Italian Skillet Chicken With Tomatoes and Mushrooms by themediterraneandish,
Easy, flavor-packed skillet chicken dinner w/ an italian twist! Chicken cutlets cooked in a white wine sauce w/ garlic, tomatoes, mushrooms! 30 mins or less.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 Servings
• 4 large chicken cutlets (boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1/4-inch thin cutlets)
• 1 tbsp dried oregano, divided
• 1 tsp salt, divided
• 1 tsp black pepper, divided
• 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, more for later
• Private Reserve extra Virgin olive oil (buy here)
• 8 oz Baby Bella mushrooms, cleaned, trimmed, and sliced
• 14 oz grape tomatoes, halved
• 2 tbsp chopped fresh garlic
• 1/2 cup white wine
• 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice (juice of 1/2 lemon)
• 3/4 cup chicken broth
• Handful baby spinach (optional)
1. Pat chicken cutlets dry. Season on both sides with 1/2 tbsp dried oregano, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp black pepper. Coat the chicken cutlets with the flour; dust off excess. Set aside briefly.
2. Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a large cast iron skillet with a lid like this one. Brown the chicken cutlets on both sides (3 minutes or so). Transfer the chicken cutlets to a plate for now.
Read More this full recipes at Italian Skillet Chicken With Tomatoes And Mushrooms