Fantasy Vanilla Almond Rainbow Cupcakes by theamandacupcake,
Fantasy Vanilla Almond Rainbow Cupcakes one starry starry night while everyone else was dreaming, i swirled fantasies on top of cupcakes.
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Total time: 1 hours 10 minutes
Servings: 15 Servings
• 1 1/2 teaspoons of Pure almond extract
• 1/2 Cup Vegetable oil
• White Cake Mix (no generic labels, brand names only)
• 1 1/4 Cups Buttermilk (in place of the water on the box)
• 4 eggs
• 3.9-4 oz White Chocolate Pudding in Dry Powder Form (the pudding gives it that “from scratch” texture).
• Disposable Piping Bags (for layering the rainbow colors on top of each other in the cupcake liners)
• Light colored cupcake tin (a light colored tin works better than dark so that your bright colors don’t brown when baking)
• White Cupcake Liners (this recipe makes about 12-15 cupcakes)
• Oven, Preheated to 325.
1. Combine all ingredients in stand mixer and whip together well using flat beater attachment.
2. Take out 3 separate bowls and pour about 1 1/2 Cups of batter in each bowl.
3. For Sky Blue: Mix two small drops of americolor Gel Paste in one Vanilla Batter Bowl.
4. For electric Pink: Mix three to four small drops of americolor Gel Paste in a separate Vanilla Batter Bowl.
5. For electric Yellow: Mix three to four small drops of americolor Gel Paste in a separate Vanilla Batter Bowl. (i use more drops of color for the yellow and the pink so that the colors are really vibrant).
Read More this full recipes at Fantasy Vanilla Almond Rainbow Cupcakes